Sep 7, 2011

Oker "Burlando a la Muerte".

This post isn't exactly related to anything about English at all, but I can't help recommending this band. I've just discovered them today and I've loved their first album. 

They are a heavy metal band from Madrid called Oker, with influences based on the scene from the 80's. They are all gifted musicians but I've been especially impressed by the voice of their female lead singer, Xina. Listen to the whole song below and tell me what you think, she's so different to any other singer I've heard before with a couple of exceptions in Spanish classic bands. But anyway, her voice and style are really personal.

Well, it's best that you give their music a try, if you are into rock or metal of any kind you'll probably like them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...