Dec 13, 2010

Top Gear Christmas Special Trailer

It's been a while since I saw the last Top Gear season and I thought I was a little tired of it and that after fifteen of them I probably wouldn't bother to see any other episode of this show... but oh my God!! I just saw this trailer and it all came back. I remember why I couldn't stop laughing and the things they did were never really getting old.

Gotta love these crazy brits!!! This special has to do with Christmas I guess, but It's clear that after the Polar Special, the Vietnam, Botswana and US specials, the Winter Olympics and the crossing of the English Channel using home-made amphibious cars, it looks like they've done it again.

After all they are the guys who put a nun into a monster truck, and now they.... well... the Three Wise Men... just take a look at the video and see for yourself. They are back.


UPDATE: After the Christmas Double Bill, Clarkson introduces a little appetizer of Series 16 for us to taste. You don't wanna miss this:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...