Oct 16, 2010

Edguy's Song Introductions

Ever since I had the chance to see Edguy live I've become a huge fan of this German band. Not many bands are able to involve the audience in their Freakshow as much as these guys do. Lately, I've been watching some live performances of them and I'm starting to think that Tobias Sammet gives the best song introductions ever! Theirs are concerts that you can't really forget, and even though I just saw them opening for Iron Maiden with a few songs they caused a very strong impression on me because of the energy they transmitted, and for this Sammet deserves a lot of credit for his skills as a frontman. Take a look at these two ways to introduce Fucking with Fire (the quality of the second video is not that good but it's still worth it):

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...