Apr 15, 2010

For Starters...

This blog starts as an assignment for the Online Secondary ICT course that I'm working on. So far, it is proving to be an interesting experience with a number of potential possibilities, not only for class purposes but also for sharing experiences and things that I find interesting related to English, the culture of English-speaking countries or some random contents that might fit in it...

Of course,  the main plan that I have for it is that of providing my E.S.O. students with materials that they could find of interest, being these complementary materials for my classes or references for them to explore and broaden their knowledge when possible. My primary goal would be trying to post elements for entries that they would find interesting and/or funny and which, at the same time, forced them to use or at least understand English while taking a look at them. The best way to take interest in learning a language is finding it useful in real life, and that is what I would love to see happening to my students.

Well, for now let´s start engines and see where this takes us. 

And of course...... welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...